Some random drawing I did today. Trying to experiment with the ink I have on hand.
Here’s another one I did. I couldn’t handle the tree at the back, too much of it was covered so I just erased most of it. ><;
I found this pic with a huuuge watermark, and I decided to Photoshop it away painstakingly bit by bit. Do me a favour by not scrutinising too closely. Some areas were really difficult to work on. :/
That’s the only low quality version I managed to find… :/
Long story to this… 2 vinyls and 1 CD. :/
Friend: So you like guys with big guns?
Me: No. It’s the suits!
Can you believe it’s the same person? *_*
I wonder if there are any fans of Cortina here?
Totally a Kaizers slave. Meet my masters. LOL!
I am so happy they are here! All 3 copies in mint condition. My obsession is growing… I’ve only been a fan for about a month and I have almost the whole discography. :p
1. Nisse/fjøsnisse inspirerte(ORDELINGSFEIL GUTTER!) klær/farger
Helst rødt + fregner. Lip gloss er optional.
2. Ikkje lov å dekke til ansiktet med maske.
3. Ikkje lov å nyte ein drope alkohol
før første hus.
4. Ta musikken på alvor. Lever kvalitet!
4.Respekter husfreden! Gi deg innen 23.
5.End opp i Bryne sentrum, prøv å unngå
(doodle. somthing went wrong i guess.) juling.”
1. santa/fjøsnisse (a norwegian type of nisse. like small ones. some kind of gnomes.)/colours. preferably red + freckles. lipgloss is optional.
2. it’s not allowed to cover your face with a mask.
3. it’s not allowed to enjoy one drop of alcohol before the first house.
4. take the music serious. deliver quality.
5. respect the peace at home! stop before the clock turns 11pm.
6. end up in bryne center, try to avoid getting beaten up.
and for people who wonder what ølbukk is. well, there’s a norwegian tradition that’s called julebukk which is kind of like halloween except that the kids dress up as santas and other christmassy things, go door to door, sing or do someting else and then gets candy for it. ølbukk is the same only they sing and get beer.
sadly enough both the julebukk and ølbukk traditions died and isn’t practiced anymore.
Lighting the new candles I bought tonight.